Inno-Quarter is always looking to connect with entrepreneurs who want to plug in their innovation at a living lab. As a startup you can apply whenever you want.
Your application will be checked by our team within 2 weeks. We might ask you to clarify some issues. After this pre-selection check a jury of experts will dive deep in your project and make a selection. Then you will know if your idea or innovation can be plugged in at a living lab.
What’s in it for me?
- Signing up is totally free
- We have a small production- and hospitality budget for you, which makes it possible to enter the living lab (at a festival if possible)
- We attract the right partners and work from idea to prototype
- We offer you a temporary mini society where you can test the technical details
- We offer you access to thousands of end-users – enthousiastic festival goers and (potential) customers.
Criteria we look at when you sign up
- Is your innovation really something new?
- Has testing your innovation added value?
- Does your innovation has a business case, or are you developing your idea?
- Do you contribute to the United Nations Sustainability Development Goals? http://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/sustainable-development-goals/